BD Ultra-Fine Short Insulin Pen Needles coated with special Micro-Bonded™ lubrication for a more comfortable injection with no "pinch-up" of skin required. The Ultra-Fine Short Insulin Pen Needles are sufficiently long to pass through the skin into the fat layer, but short enough that it does not touch the muscle. BD Ultra-Fine Pen Needles fit all diabetes pens and dosers sold in the U.S., including pens for BD Pen, FlexPen, InDuo, Humalog, InnoLet, Innovo, NovoPen Junior, NovoPen 3ml, Humulin Pen, And many more! The paper tab and inner shield are color-coded purple or blue for easy size/gauge recognition.
BD Ultra-Fine Short Insulin Pen Needles Features:
- Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability.
- Coated with special micro-bonded lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
- Manufactured with the finest surgical steel available.
- Subject to 100% needle point inspection to assure consistent high quality.
BD Ultra-Fine Short Insulin Pen Needles Specifications:
- Ultra Fine Short Insulin Pen Needles Product Number: 320109
- Needle Gauge: 31.
- Needle Length: Short Pen Needle - 8 mm (5/16 Inch).
- Color Code: Blue (Short Pen Needle).
- Needle Material: Surgical Steel.
- Hub Material: Polypropylene.
- Application: Insulin Pen Needle.
- Hub Connection: Pen Connection.
- Needle Type: Without Safety.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Latex free.
- Single use only.
- Manufacturer: BD (Becton Dickinson.)
BD Ultra-Fine Short Pen Needles
5/16 inch 31 Gauge
Box of 90
We may require the order of a physician for this item.