The Advocate Rapid-Safe Lancing Device is effortless to use and enhanced for user comfort. Can be used on the fingertip or comes with a clear Alternate Testing Sites cap to use on thighs, arms or palm of the hand.
5 depth settings allow you to choose the best lancet penetration, achieving the best sample while maintaining maximum comfort.
Precise linear sliding motion reduces the lancet’s side to side movement and the tearing of the skin, reduces tissue damage and enhancing user comfort.
Accepts most lancet sizes and types.
- Alternate Site Testing Approved (Fingertips, Thighs, Arms or Palm)
- Clear AST Cap Included
- Easy to Use Enhanced for User Comfort
- Precise Linear Sliding Motion to Reduce the Lancet's Side to Side Motion
- New Eject Button to Dispose of Lancet
- 5 Depth Settings to Achieve the Best Sample for any Skin Type
- 1 or 2 - for delicate skin
- 3 - for normal skin
- 4 or 5 - for thick or callused skin
- Includes a clear cap for alternate site testing
- remove the cover from the lancing device and insert the lancet into the lancet holder
- Remove protective lancet top and replace the lancing device cover.
- Select penetration depth. The bigger the number the larger the blood sample size.
- Pull back the sliding barrel away from the tip to make it ready to puncture.
- Release the barrel. The device is now ready for a sample to be obtained.
- Place the end of the lancing device firmly against the sample site, press release button.
- After use, replace lancet protective cap so the needle is not exposed.