The Nestle Compat Stay-Put Nasojejunal Feeding Tube 9/18 FR Pack of 4 is designed for fast, convenient and successful placement into the small bowel.
- The tube can be inserted using endoscopic or fluoroscopic techniques utilizing the enclosed 350-cm flexable tip guidewire.
- Polyurethane material softens at body temperature for patient comfort.
- Radiopaque features and external markings allow for confirmation of tube placement.
- Suture string attached to the bolus tip of endoscopic/fluoroscopic tube facilitates endoscopic manipulation.
- 9/18 FR combination tube provides simultaneous jejunal feeding and gastric drainage.
- Jejunal (red) port on combination tube accepts suction tubes without additional connection adapters and is incompatible with enteral feeding sets.
- 60-inch lenght facilitates jejunal placement.
- Latex Free.
- Pack of 4.
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
INDENDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR ENTERAL FEEDING.