Gold Bond Medicated Anti-Itching Lotion 5.5oz is ideal for dry, cracked or chapped skin, eczema, psoriasis, sunburn, and rashes caused by poison ivy, oak or sumac. Gold Bond's Anti-Itch Lotion will give you intensive lasting itch relieve. When you've got an itch that just won't leave you alone, pick the lotion with the power - Gold Bond Medicated Anti-Itch Lotion.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Fragrance Free.
- Steroid Free.
- Contains a blend of seven skin nourishing moisturizers, plus aloe and vitamins E and B5.
Temporarily relieves itching associated with:
- Minor burns.
- Minor Skin Irritation.
- Eczema or Psoriasis.
- Rashes due to poison ivy, oak or sumac.
Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Dimethicone 5% / Skin Protectant.
- Menthol 0.5% / Anti-Itch.
- Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1% / Anti-Itch.
For external use only.
Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds.
- Do not use powder on broken skin.
- Keep powder away from child's face to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.