Whether you are watching your weight or just want to eat healthier, the 2016 CalorieKing Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter will help you make better food choices. The Calorie King Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter, complied by Allan Borushek, a dietitian and health educator with decades of experience, is a National Top 100 Bestseller and the most recommended book of its type by health professionals.
In today's busy world, many people are not as aware of what they are eating day-to-day as they should be. When facing health challenges such as diabetes or obesity, ending the guesswork is critical to improving one's health. The solution is here with the new 2016 CalorieKing Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter. This colorful, pocket-sized guide contains the calorie, carbohydrate and fat nutritional information that you will need for all of your favorite foods. The 2016 Calorie King Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter was complied by Allan Borushek, a dietitian and health educator with decades of experience.
The 2016 CalorieKing Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter:
- Most up-to-date book of food counts on the market
- Contains exclusive unique food data
- 17,000 food listings, including international cuisine
- Nutritional information for 200 fast-food chains and restaurants
- Color coding makes it easy to find the information you need
- National Top 100 Bestseller
- Rated #1 by consumers and medical professionals
- Many government studies on obesity based on CalorieKing food data
- Perfect for diabetes educators and other health educators
- Several informative reference sections on weight management, plus a section on diabetes co-authored with the world-renowned Joslin Diabetes Center.
The 2016 CalorieKing Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter has practical guides covering weight-control, weight gain, overweight children and unexpected weight gain. The Calorie King Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter also contains specialized guides on diabetes, glycemic index, calcium, protein, cholesterol, fiber, sodium, fiber, caffeine and high blood pressure.
ISBN-10: 1930448605 / ISBN-13: 978-1930448605