Blue Wilderness Dry Dog Food For Seniors - Chicken Flavor 24lb Bag is inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary. Because the Nutritional requirements for senior dogs are different from other life stages, this food features ingredients to support overall health and well-being. Blue Wilderness Senior is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves.
- Chicken: Deboned chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs.
- Grain-Free: Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates.
- Antioxidant Enriched: Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment.
- LifeSource Bits: Blue LifeSource bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists.
- Natural Ingredients: Blue Wilderness is made with the finest natural ingredients - and no grains.
Feeding Guidelines: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
- Energy to Stay Active Essential proteins and carbohydrates help maintain energy requirements for a healthy lifestyle.
- Healthy Immune System Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
- Healthy Muscle Maintenance High-quality protein from deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal, plus L-Carnitine helps maintain strong muscles.
- Healthy Heart Taurine is an important amino acid that helps maintain heart health.
- Strong Bones & Teeth A precise blend of Calcium, Phosphorus and essential vitamins helps maintain strong bones and teeth.
- Joint Health Glucosamine and Chondroitin helps support joint and hip function, and overall mobility.
- Meal Frequency: Small Breed: 1 Meal per Day, Medium / Large Breed: 2 Meals per Day.
- Transition to Blue: Start by mixing 25% of Blue with your dog's old food and gradually increase the proportion of Blue over the next 14 days.
- Preparation Options: Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag. Dry With Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Fresh Water: Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
*Use a standard 8 oz measuring cup.
|Recommended Daily Feeding Chart
|Up to 15 lbs
||1/2 - 1 1/4 Cups*
|16 to 25 lbs
||1 1/4 - 1 3/4 Cups*
|26 to 40 lbs
||1 3/4 - 2 1/2 Cups*
|41 to 60 lbs
||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 Cups*
|61 to 80 lbs
||3 1/2 - 4 1/4 Cups*
|81 to 100 lbs
||4 1/4 - 5 Cups*
|Over 100 lbs
||Feed 5 cups + 1/2 Cup*
for each additional 20 lbs.
|Calorie Content (Calculated) ||
|(kcal/kg) ME(as Fed)
Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Tapioca Starch, Peas, Turkey Meal, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Potato Starch, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherois), Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Caramel, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Carnitine, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Sipinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Tumeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Commer Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Crude Protein (min)
|Crude Fat (min)
|Crude Fiber (Max)
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min)
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min)
|| 100 mg/kg
|| 400 mg/kg
|Chondroitin Sulfate* (Min)
|| 300 mg/kg
Please refer to product packaging for the most up-to-date information.