Blue Wilderness Dry Dog Food - Chicken Flavor 24lb Bag is inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary. Blue Wilderness is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves.
- Chicken: Deboned chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs.
- Grain-Free: Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates.
- Antioxidant Enriched: Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment.
- LifeSource Bits: Blue LifeSource bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists.
- Natural Ingredients: Blue Wilderness is made with the finest natural ingredients - and no grains.
Feeding Guidelines: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
- Healthy Muscle Development High-quality protein from Deboned Chicken, plus Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal helps build and maintain strong muscles.
- Energy for an Active Life Essential proteins and carbohydrates help meet energy requirements for a healthy lifestyle.
- Strong Bones & Teeth A precise blend of Calcium, Phosphorus and essential vitamins helps promote strong bones and teeth.
- Joint Health Glucosamine helps support joint function and overall mobility.
- Healthy Skin & Coat An optimal balance of omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Healthy Immune System Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system.
- Meal Frequency: Small Breed: 1 Meal per Day, Medium / Large Breed: 2 Meals per Day.
- Transition to Blue: Start by mixing 25% of Blue with your dog's old food and gradually increase the proportion of Blue over the next 14 days.
- Preparation Options: Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag. Dry With Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma.
- Fresh Water: Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
*Use a standard 8 oz measuring cup.
|Recommended Daily Feeding Chart
|Up to 15 lbs
||1/2 - 1 1/4 Cups*
|16 to 25 lbs
||1 1/4 - 1 3/4 Cups*
|26 to 40 lbs
||1 3/4 - 2 1/4 Cups*
|41 to 60 lbs
||2 1/4 - 3 1/4 Cups*
|61 to 80 lbs
||3 1/4 - 4 Cups*
|81 to 100 lbs
||4 - 4 3/4 Cups*
|Over 100 lbs
||Feed 4 3/4 cups + 1/2 Cup*
for each additional 20 lbs.
|Calorie Content (Calculated)
|(kcal/kg) ME(as Fed)
Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Pea Protein, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherois), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Dried Egg, Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride. DL-Methionine, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Rood, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mixed Tocopherois (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Tumeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibraciatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtillis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Crude Protein (min)
|Crude Fat (min)
|Crude Fiber (Max)
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min)
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min)
|| 400 mg/kg
Please refer to product packaging for the most up-to-date information.