The Bayer Breeze 2 Blood Glucose Monitoring System is "THE NEW FACE of Glucose Meters". The Breeze 2 is a new glucose meter from Bayer. No more individual test strip handling and no more coding required. The Bayer Breeze 2 glucose monitor is accurate and easy to use. It requires a small blood sample, which is less painful thanks to multiple site testing. Now you can test from your finger, forearm, palm, abdomen, or thigh. The Breeze 2 has the capability to store information for up to 420 tests and 7-, 14-, or 30-day blood glucose averages. Also includes the PC download option.
Bayer Breeze 2 Blood Glucose Meter Includes:
- Blood Glucose Meter
- Quick Reference Guide
- User Guide
- Clinilog Record Diary
- Carrying Case
- Warranty Card
Easy Accuracy Every Time!
There are many blood glucose monitors on the market that you may select. Making the decision can sometimes be daunting, however, when you understand the features that will make testing easier for you the choice becomes clearer. Looking for the specific features that can help you to operate your meter is important. The Ascensia Breeze 2 by Bayer, Inc. has some exceptional features:
- 10 test strip disk for easy use and no need to handle individual test strips
- Push button allows for easy discarding of used test strips
- Noted for the Ease of Use from the Arthritis Foundation in the US and Canada
- No coding
- 5 second results
- 1 micro liter of blood for sample
- Alternative site testing
- Accurate and simple to use
- Results can be downloaded to your computer
- 7, 14 or 30 day average glucose readings
The Bayer BREEZE 2 glucose monitoring system is ideal for people with limited dexterity due to arthritis. In fact, the system even earned the Ease of Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation (US and Canada).