The Advocate TD-4223A is a Talking Blood Glucose Monitoring System that speaks for you in English or Spanish. A small blood sample size of 0.7 microliter is all that is needed for testing.
Features of the Advocate Talking Blood Glucose Monitor/Glucometer:
- The most unique feature on this monitoring system is the speaking function. The monitor will speak in English or Spanish.
- Capillary Action.
- Alternative Site Testing - People are able to use other parts of the body other than the fingertips to check their blood glucose levels. You can use the palm, forearm, the upper body, the calf, or the thigh.
- Tiny sample size of only 0.7 microliters are needed.
- Large screen for easy visibility.
- Fast 7 second results.
- 450 test memory.
- Data Management
- Ketone Warning (above 240mg/dl)
Note: The Advocate Talking Diabetes Meter Kit TD-4223A Blood Glucose Monitoring System does not include the lancing device or lancets.
- Talking Glucose Meter/Glucometer
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty card
- Carrying Case
We recommend adding the Advocate Lancing Device Combo to your order.