The Accu-Chek Compact Blue control solution has been discontinued. The replacement product is their Compact Clear solution, and it works only with the new Compact Plus meter. If you are using the original Compact meter, we suggest that you consider upgrading to the new Compact Plus so you can get the newest technology that Accu-Chek offers. The clear control solution does not work with the original Compact meter.
The Accu-Chek Compact Blue Control Glucose Control Solutions provide a quick, easy way to ensure accurate blood glucose testing. Glucose Control Solutions for use only with the Accu-Chek Compact and Accu-Chek Compact Plus Blood Glucose Meters.
- 1 1x3ml High Level
- 1 1x3ml Mid Level
Control Tests should be performed:
To perform a control test:
- With each new vial of test strips
- When you change your batteries
- If you suspect the meter is malfunctioning
- Apply a drop of control solution to the test strip instead of a drop of blood
- Compare the results to the control range (you can find the range on the side of the vial of test strips)
- If the results are inside the range printed on the vial, your meter is functioning correctly.
- If the results are outside the range, you should call the manufacturer of your meter immediately.