The Hollister CenterPointLock SoftFlex Standard WearSkin Barrier assures a secure attachment of the pouch to the skin barrier to prevent accidental separation.Benefits
- Features SoftFlex for ultra comfort gentleness.
- Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens.
- Prevents accidental separation of pouch from skin barrier.
- Perfect for colostomies elderly ostomates and
- SoftFlex Skin Barrier - SoftFlex is a thin and highly flexible hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides gentle adherence to skin. It is designed for more frequently removed pouches like closed one-piece pouches or when the skin is very fragile. SoftFlex is mildly resistant to breakdown and is best used for low water content discharge.
- Floating Flange - Allows for fingers to be put under the flange for support while attaching the pouch to the barrier.
- With Tape Border - Tape borders provide additional security to the attachment of the one-piece pouch or two-piece skin barrier to the skin.
- Recommended for Home Use - Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
- Cut-to-Fit - Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
- CenterPointLock - The patented CenterPointLock is an exclusive Hollister feature that assures a secure attachment of the pouch to the skin barrier. It prevents unintentional separation of the pouch from the skin barrier.
- Recommended for Post Operative Use - Product has features that would be most appropriate for post-operative care.
- Bathing/Swimming Allowable - Product can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.
Hollister CenterPointLock SoftFlex Standard WearSkin Barrier - 3704
5" x 5" - 2 3/4" (70 mm) flange
Up to 2" (51 mm) Barrier Opening
Box of 5