Anastasia Diabetic Foot Treatment - Diabetic Pure Skin Therapy - 4 oz
Item #: 9749372214
Diabetes not only alters our blood sugar levels, but our skin as well. High blood sugar levels are proven to cause dry, itchy skin. Dry skin can become fragile and is easily split or cut. Anastasia Diabetic Foot Cream can help relieve the effects that diabetes causes to the skin. One 4oz. bottle.
Diapedic Foot & Leg Treatment is designed as a pain relieving cream that soothes the discomfort and burning of muscle, nerve and minor pains associated with arthritis. Diapedic stimulates healthy blood flow, and nourishes to the cellular level to support nerve function and naturally invigorate healthy skin cell rejuvenation. This gently exfoliating, moisturizing cream helps with severe dry skin, cracked heels, corns, calluses and promotes healthy skin elasticity. Diapedic Foot & Leg Treatment is safe to use between the toes.
- Physician recommended
- OTC topical cream for the temporary relief of minor pain
- Relieves pain associated with arthritis, muscles, joints, bruises, sprains, strains and simple backache
- Soothes discomfort of numbness and tingling
- Safe to Use Between the Toes
- Softens skin fissures, callouses, corns and cracked heels
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells
- Helps reduce swollen ankles
- Promotes healthy skin
- Instantly moisturizes and softens dry skin
- Clinically superior topical cream
- Improves appearance of skin color and tone
- Beneficial for prevention and treatment
- Safe for all skin types
- No known side effects
- Absorbs instantly
- Rich silky smooth
- Clinically-proven skin healing ingredients
- Natural soothing components
- Mucopolysaccharides, bio-actives, essential fatty acids, botanical oils and extracts, anti-oxidants, vitamins
- Exclusive antioxidant-liposome moisturizing complex
- Anti-bacterial agents
- No artificial fragrances
- No added water
- No steroids
- No skin irritants
- No animal testing
- For external use only.
- Stop use and ask doctor if irritation develops for more than 7 days.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected areas no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 year of age consult a doctor.
Directions for Use:
- Use Diapedic Foot & Leg Treatment generously on all surfaces of the feet, heels and legs, massaging upwards from toes to knees as an effective foot pain treatment.
- For maximum results apply twice a day daily –morning and at night. Avoid contact with eyes.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.
Item #: 26218069950
Item #: 20012
Item #: 6056906804
Item #: DIA1001