Allevyn Ag Gel Dressing 3"x3" Model 66800452 is a highly absorbent, silicone gel adhesive, antibacterial foam dressing designed for use on exuding wounds which are at risk of infection or suspected of being infected. Up to seven days wear time. Box of 10. Pack of 3.
- Minimizes pain to the patient and trauma to the wound at dressing change
- Rapid and sustained antibacterial action
- Optimal exudate management
- A unique two-in-one solution for exuding chronic wounds
- ALLEVYN silver protection: Sustained antibacterial activity for 7 days
- Enhanced performance ALLEVYN: Triple-action technology absorbs, retains, and transpires exudate to provide optimal fluid management.
- Maintains optimal moisture balance: Provides an optimal moist wound environment for the promotion of faster closure
- Comes off lightly: Gentle adhesive allows for less painful dressing changes
- Goes on tightly: Stays in place for up to 7 days
- Cost-effective: Long wear time = fewer dressing changes
Manufacturer Name: Smith and Nephew
Manufacturer Model Number: 66800452