Smith and Nephew Allevyn Ag Absorbent Dressing 7"x7" is an antibacterial foam dressing designed for use on exuding wounds which are at risk of infection, suspected of being infected or displaying early signs and symptoms of infection. ALLEVYN Ag Adhesive contains silver sulfadiazine and has wear time of up to seven days. Box of 40. Pack of 3.
- Optimal exudate management
- Sustained antibacterial activity against a broad spectrum of chronic wound pathogens inc. MRSA
- Easy to use range of dressing sizes and formats with a wear time up to 7 days
- Breathable top film
- Foam core
- Non-adherent wound contact layer
- Profiled edges
- Reduces risk of excess fluid at the wound site, excess wound fluid is transpired away more quickly.
- Promotes rapid wound closure, reduced risk of maceration, less potential for leakage and odor, longer wear-time.
- Reduces bacterial load (in-vitro).
- Removes some barriers to healing allowing the host to regain control and progress the wound to closure.
- Product is easy to apply, can be removed in one piece, and is designed in sizes & shapes appropriate for target wound types.
- Adhesive products offer an all-in-one solution -no need for secondary retention.
- Provides a convenient, efficient, cost effective solution for wound management.
- Top film switches to become more breathable in the presence of fluid, therefore it responds, when the clinician needs it most.
- Provides an effective barrier to bacteria penetration.
- Conformable and comfortable.
- Provides absorption capacity for up to 7 days.
- Prevents healing tissue from growing into the dressing minimizing pain on removal.
- Maintains a moist wound interface.
- Low allergy adhesive.
- Protects from leakage
Manufacturer Name: Smith and Nephew
Manufacturer Model Number: 66020976