Smith and Nephew Acticoat Flex 7 Dressing 16"x16" are effective antimicrobial barrier dressings. The Nanocrystalline silver coating quickly kills a wide spectrum of bacteria in as little as 30mins. Acticoat Flex 7 Dressing consist of a single layer of knitted polyester to ensure ultimate flexibility and comfort during wear time for the patient. Offers protection for 7 days. Box of 6. Pack of 3.
- Sustained (7 day) antimicrobial activity against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens including MRSA & Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Aids in removing some barriers, allowing the patient to regain control and progress the wound to closure.
- Quickly kills bacteria in as little as 30 minutes.
Antibacterial action aids in providing quick protection from bacterial colonization.
- Soft and super flexible with stretch properties
Moves with the patient when they need to move the affected body part with little local trauma. Reduces discomfort for the patient.
- Allows exudate transport through the dressing
This aids in reducing the risk of maceration for quicker closure with reduced potential for leakage and odor.
ACTICOAT Flex 7 have been shown to be compatible with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT).
- Easy to use range of dressing sizes and formats with a 7 wear time.
The product is easy to apply, can be removed in one piece to minimize trauma and is designed in sizes appropriate for various wound types to reduce the time taken for dressing changes.
- Low adherent wound contact layer
Aids in preventing trauma on removal to optimize closure times
Manufacturer Name: Smith and Nephew
Manufacturer Model Number: 66800408