EasyGluco Plus Level 1 Control Solution
Item #: G7LEVEL1
The EasyGluco Plus Level 1 Control Solution is used to test the accuracy of your EasyGluco Plus meter and test strips.
The EasyGluco Plus Level 1 Control Solution is used to test the accuracy of your EasyGluco Plus meter and test strips. Once you apply it to a test strip, the control solution confirms that the EasyGluco Plus meter's test results are in the expected range printed on the test strip vial. The EasyGluco Plus Level 1 Control Solution tests should be performed at least once a week and every time a new vial of test strips is opened, also whenever you suspect the meter or test strips may not be functioning properly.
Control Tests should be performed:
- Small size
- 3.5 ml - 200+ tests
- Red coloring for easy use
- Good for 3 months after first use
To perform a control test:
- With each new vial of test strips
- When you change your batteries
- If you suspect the meter is malfunctioning
- Apply a drop of control solution to the test strip instead of a drop of blood
- Compare the results to the control range (you can find the range on the side of the vial of test strips)
- If the results are inside the range printed on the vial, your meter is functioning correctly.
- If the results are outside the range, you should call the manufacturer of your meter immediately.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.
Item #: G7003SK