EasyGluco Plus Level 1 Control Solution
Item #: G7LEVEL1
The EasyGluco Plus Level 1 Control Solution is used to test the accuracy of your EasyGluco Plus meter and test strips.
The EasyGluco Plus Level 1 Control Solution is used to test the accuracy of your EasyGluco Plus meter and test strips. Once you apply it to a test strip, the control solution confirms that the EasyGluco Plus meter's test results are in the expected range printed on the test strip vial. The EasyGluco Plus Level 1 Control Solution tests should be performed at least once a week and every time a new vial of test strips is opened, also whenever you suspect the meter or test strips may not be functioning properly.
Control Tests should be performed:
- Small size
- 3.5 ml - 200+ tests
- Red coloring for easy use
- Good for 3 months after first use
To perform a control test:
- With each new vial of test strips
- When you change your batteries
- If you suspect the meter is malfunctioning
- Apply a drop of control solution to the test strip instead of a drop of blood
- Compare the results to the control range (you can find the range on the side of the vial of test strips)
- If the results are inside the range printed on the vial, your meter is functioning correctly.
- If the results are outside the range, you should call the manufacturer of your meter immediately.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.