Sani-Cloth Bleach Wipes are compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare. It cleans and disinfects in one easy step and is ideal for disinfecting high risk areas endemic with Clostridium difficile spores and Norovirus. Sani-Cloth is effective against 50 microorganisms in 4 minutes.
Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accreditation standards.
Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quicker identification of relevant efficacy claims.
Safety: Icon clearly communicates the key safety information on both label and lid.
Sani-Cloth Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipe Features:
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare.
- Cleans and disinfects in one step.
- Premoistened and ready to use.
- Compatible with a variety of surfaces and equipment in healthcare.
- Meets ODC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
- Size: 5" x 7"
- MPN: H58195
- Contains 3 packs of 40 individually wrapped Sani-Cloth Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipes - Large.
Sani-Cloth Bleach Ingredients:
Healthcare Use Sites:
May be used on hard, non-porous surfaces of bed railings, glucose meters, cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit, instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment and many more!
Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up-to-date information.