Optixcare Eye Lubricant with Carbomer Gel - 25 Grams
Item #: OPX4245
Optixcare Eye Lubricant With Carbomer Gel 25 Gram has been designed to offer your pet a safe and effective eye treatment product specifically aimed towards cats and dogs. Optixcare has a complete line of opthalmic health care products for small pets.
Optixcare Eye Lubricant was designed for use within a clinic as a routine protection provided to eyes during anestetic. This product is economical and effective for use as part of the multi-pronged approach to dealing with "dry-eye". Unlike mineral oil or petroleum based eye ointments, Optixcare is formulated with a sterile water base. Only one drop per eye is needed because of the water base and the gel viscosity. The frequency of application will depend on the veterinarian's direction and the pet owner's capability, but Opixcare is very safe and non-irritating.
Carbomer gel, the key ingredient, brings a viscosity to the gel which causes it to remain on the cornea for an extended period of time. The viscosity allows for more easily controlled drops to be applied. This gel becomes more liquid immediately on contact with the salt in the tears of the eye.
Optixcare Eye Lubricant Plus with Carbomer Features:
- Helps to minimize ocular dehydration during anaesthesia.
- Rapidly disperses to protect the cornea and conjuctiva.
- Provides long-lasting lubrication for improved patient comfort and client compliance.
- Clings to the surface of the eye, thus easing the discomfort of dry eye.
- Contains 25 Grams of Optixcare Eye Lubricant with Carbomer Gel.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.