The Insupen Insulin Pen Needle's reduced diameter, thinner walls, and special lubricant treatment guarantees a less painful injection. Compatible with all insulin pens that comply with UNI EN ISO 11608-2:2001 type A standards
Insupen Technical Features
- Triple Sharpened - for easier, less painful penetration
- Lubricated Treatments - helps to reduce resistance during penetration
- Bigger Internal Diameter - ensures an easier and quicker insulin flow
- Anti-Coring - the needle part perforating the insulin cartridge lid has also been specially treated with an anti-friction treatment known as "anti-coring." This makes needle insertion in the lid much easier and prevents lid fragments from being released into the cartridge
- Contains 100 Insupen Insulin Pen Needles 32 Guage, 6mm.
Directions: Sterile if the needle seal is intact. After each injection, detach the needle from pen and discard. Refer to laws of the country in question. Store in cool, dry place away from chemical substances.
Warning: Disposable Device for single patient. Reuse is prohibited: possible infections and non-function