The FELTastic Metatarsal Pad was designed to adhere to the insides of your shoe to protect and support metatarsals. Unlike flat pads, these pads are orthopedic in shape and actually improves the position of foot structures to relieve forefoot pain. The soft, felt conforms to the wearer's feet for a more customized relief.
FELTastic Metatarsal Pad Features:
- Eases ball-of-foot pain instantly.
- Cushions, protects and supports metatarsals.
- Relieves and prevents calluses, Metatarslagia and Neuroma Pain.
- Orthopedically-contoured for maximum support and comfort.
- 100% genuine wool felt conforms to your feet.
- Adheres to the inside of the shoe.
- MPN: 8184-M.
- Contains 6 Pairs of FELTastic Matatarsal Pads - Medium.
- Prior to removing paper backing, identify the ideal pad position. Place left pad in left shoe and right pad in right shoe, just behind the ball of foot. The narrow end of the pad should point towards heels.
- Adjust the position for maximum comfort. Note the exact position of the pad in the shoe.
- Remove paper backing to expose the adhesive. Press pad into the shoe in the position that was noted. The Size and placement in the shoes are very important for ideal product performance and comfort. Follow instructions carefully.*
*Fit varies by foot structure - high, medium or flat. Try both sizes if needed.
Washing Instructions: Wipe with damp cloth. Air dry completely.
Warning: If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your doctor before use. Position properly in shoes. If numbness, discoloration occur or pain worsens, discontinue use immediately.