BD PosiFlush Normal Saline Filled Syringe Plunger, 10ml - 480ct
Item #: 306546
BD PosiFlush 10ml Normal Saline Filled Syringe Plunger 480/bx 306546 is a specialty product made by Becton Dickinson. BD is an industry leader in the manufacturing of safe, easy to use, and reliable syringe products. From precision needles and syringes, insulin syringes, hypodermic needles, blood collection products, and more, BD is a name that you can trust.
BD PosiFlush Normal Saline Filled Syringe Plunger, 10ml are designed to eliminate syringe-induced blood reflux, enhancing catheter maintenance protocols. Positive displacement valves address disconnect reflux, not syringe-induced reflux. Through the unique design of BD PosiFlush, clinicians can deliver the appropriate volume with minimal salt impact in a 10 mL diameter syringe.
BD PosiFlush Syringe Features:
- Unique Syringe Design: Designed to eliminate syringe-induced blood reflux and prevents solution from entering a non-sterile area of the syringe.
- Clear Labeling: The syringe has bold print for clarity, greater viability of syringe contents and is color and bar coded for easy identification and verification.
- Reduced Risk of Catheter Damage: Generates significantly lower pressure (psi) compared to standard 3 mL syringes. All sizes comply with the PICC manufactuerer flushing recommendations.
- Reduces Waste and Costs: Reduces storage and disposal costs as well as minimizes environmental waste.
- Model Number: 306546.
- Contains 480 BD PosiFlush Normal Saline Filled Syringe Plunger, 10ml.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.