BD Eclipse Needle with SmartSlip Technology, 18G x 1.5" - 100ct
Item #: 305766
BD Eclipse Needle with SmartSlip Technology 18G x 1.5" 100/bx 305766 is a specialty product made by Becton Dickinson. BD is an industry leader in the manufacturing of safe, easy to use, and reliable syringe products. From precision needles and syringes, insulin syringes, hypodermic needles, blood collection products, and more, BD is a name that you can trust.
BD Eclipse Needle with SmartSlip Technology, 18G x 1.5" was designed with important safety features and is backed by BD's reputation for quality. BD Eclipse features one-handed activation to protect healthcare workers from accidental needlestick injuries. The safety cover on this product is present between clinician and needle. For patients it features BD's PrecisionGlide technology which is designed for patients comfort. The BD Eclipse family offers one safety technology for both your injection and blood collection needs.
BD Eclipse Features:
- Wide-Textured Finger Pad: Provides safe activation area for thumb and forefinger.
- BD PrecisionGlide: Designed for patient comfort.
- Standard Hub: Fits all Luer Lock syringes.
- Bevel-Oriented Needle: Allows for low-angle injections.
- Needle Remains Locked Inside Activated Cover: Helps to eliminate exposure to needle after activation.
- Safe, On-Handed Activation: Features single finger stroke cativation, no hard service required. Textured finger pad keeps fingers behind the needle. Requires minimal change in injection technique.
- Model Number:305766
- Contains 100 BD Eclipse Needle with SmartSlip Technology, 18G x 1.5"
We may require the order of a physician for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.