Lantiseptic CaldaZinc Ointment 4oz Tube provides a moisture barrier that prevents and helps heal skin irritation. The menthol and calamine ingredients help promote relief by temporarily alleviating pain and itch. This makes CaldaZinc the perfect ointment to protect, soothe and help heal a variety of irritations.
- Temporarily alleviates pain and itch.
- Prevents and helps heal skin irritation.
- Helps protect your skin.
- Contains 4 ounces of Lantiseptic CaldaZinc Ointment.
Prevents and Helps Heal Skin Irritation From:
- Minor burns.
Directions: Gently cleanse skin with mild cleanser. Pat dry or allow to air dry. Apply a thin layer of CaldaZinc Ointment to affected area 2-4 times daily or after each incontinent episode or diaper change to promote relief and long lasting protection.
Active Ingredients: Menthol 0.45% (External analgestic / Anti itch), Zinc Oxide 18% (Skin protectant / Anorectal astringent)
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, Calamine, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydration + IPBC, Glycerin, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to deep or puncture wounds.
- If condition worsens, or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.