Drive Medical Swingaway Controller Arm for Power Wheelchairs
Item #: AA4100
Drive Medical Swingaway Controller Arm for Power Wheelchairs which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Swingaway Controller Arm for various Cobalt, Intrepid, Medalist, Renegade, and Medalist 450 Power Wheelchairs allows the joystick controller to be moved to either side. This is especially helpful for those with limited dexterity in one hand. The controller arm also swings out of the way, making transfers into and out of the chair much easier.
- Allows joystick/controller to be moved to the side, placing it in the most comfortable position for driving and allowing the control unit to be moved out of the way when necessary
- For use with these Drive Medical Power Wheelchair models: Cobalt, Cobalt X14, Cobalt X16, Cobalt X23, Intrepid, Medalist, Renegade, Medalist 450
- Actual Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 3.75"
- Overall Product Length: 8.75"
- Overall Product Width: 2.75"
- Primary Product Color: NYS
- Primary Product Material: NYS
Weight Capacity: n/a
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
No Assembly Required; Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.