Drive Medical Adult Nimbo Rehab Lightweight Posterior Walker Red
Item #: KA5200N
Drive Medical Adult Nimbo Rehab Lightweight Posterior Walker Red which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Nimbo by Wenzelite offers the best in rehabilitation and support as a mobility aid. The walker is height adjustable allowing it to conform to various user sizes. The 5" rear wheels can be set up to either move forwards only or forwards and backwards. Front wheels swivel for easy maneuverability but may also be set as fixed to prevent turning. The handgrips are latex free with flanged ends and the walker is easily foldable for convenient transporting.
- Height-adjustable aluminum frame
- Soft rubber wheels adhere to any surface and will not allow the Nimbo to slide backwards
- One-directional 5" rear wheels with aluminum ratchet and pin mechanism
- Anti-reverse override bracket disengages the one-directional rear wheels and allows forward and reverse mobility
- 5" front swivel wheels' locking mechanism easily switches from swivel to non-swivel
- Latex-free handgrips with flanged ends
- Folds easily for convenient transporting
- Actual Product Weight: 16 lbs
- Base Depth: 37"
- Handle Height (Max): 41"
- Handle Height (Min): 36"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 17.75"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 37"
- Overall Product Width: 29"
- Primary Product Color: Flame Red
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Basic Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.