Drive Medical Pediatric Luminator Red Posterior Gait Trainer
Item #: LT3100
Drive Medical Pediatric Luminator Red Posterior Gait Trainer which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
Gait Trainers are designed for individuals who do not have the functional gait skills or postural control to safely and independently use a standard walker. The Wenzelite Gait Trainer offers support and accessories that can be added or removed depending on the users needs.
- Seat harness supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own
- Pelvic stabilizer supports and stabilizes the pelvis
- Positioning bar provides adjustable depth
- Vertical handgrips provide alternate handgrip position
- Variable resistance tabs control the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern
- One-directional rear wheels allow only forward mobility
- Swivel wheel locking bracket provides option to lock swivel wheels
- Actual Product Weight: 26 lbs
- Base Depth: 25"
- Base Width: 23.5"
- Handle Height (Max): 28"
- Handle Height (Min): 22"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 15.5"
- Overall Product Height: 22"
- Overall Product Length: 25"
- Overall Product Width: 23.5"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Size: Pediatric
- Product Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.