Drive Medical Forearm Platform for Trekker Gait Trainer - Small
Item #: TK1035S
Drive Medical Forearm Platform for Trekker Gait Trainer - Small which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Small Forearm Platforms for the Drive Medical Trekker Gait are both height and depth adjustable, allowing for a comfortable fit for users. The forearm Platforms can rotate, supinate and pronate and the handgrips extend forward and backward, supinate, pronate and are angle adjustable. They can be mounted anywhere on the handlebar, facing toward the inside or outside of the handlebar for lateral adjustability. To ensure user's comfort and safety, the contoured armrests come with arm and wrist straps.
- Height, depth and angle adjustable
- Handgrips extend forward and backward, and are angle adjustable
- Can be mounted anywhere on the handlebar
- Can be mounted facing toward the inside or outside of the handlebar for lateral adjustability
- Contoured armrest with arm and wrist straps
- Actual Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 6.4"
- Overall Product Length: 13.2"
- Overall Product Width: 8.75"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
Weight Capacity: n/a
Warranty: Limited 60 Day Warranty
No Assembly Required; Tool Free Installation
- Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.