Drive Medical Ankle Prompts for TK 3000 - Medium
Item #: TK1060M
Drive Medical Ankle Prompts for TK 3000 - Medium which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Trekker Gait Medium Ankle Prompts by Drive Medical is ideal for patients with spasticity, poor motor control, ataxia and excessive adduction. The spring clips control the stride length and the length adjustable, padded ankle straps maintain legs and/or feet in abduction and prevent scissoring.
- Used for patients with spasticity, poor motor control, ataxia, and excessive adduction
- Length adjustable padded ankle straps maintain legs and/or feet in abduction and prevent scissoring
- Spring clips control stride length
- Actual Product Weight: 2.48 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 25.6"
- Overall Product Length: 2.8"
- Overall Product Width: 2.4"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
Weight Capacity: n/a
Warranty: 60 Day Limited
No Assembly Required; Tool Free Installation
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.