Drive Medical Adult Star Black Posterior Gait Trainer
Item #: SR3000
Drive Medical Adult Star Black Posterior Gait Trainer which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
Gait Trainers are designed for individuals who do not have the functional gait skills or postural control to safely and independently use a standard walker. The Wenzelite Gait Trainer offers support and accessories that can be added or removed depending on the users needs.
- Ankle prompts prevent legs from scissoring
- Seat harness supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own
- Pelvic stabilizer supports and stabilizes the pelvis
- Positioning bar provides adjustable depth
- Vertical handgrips provide alternate handgrip position
- Variable resistance tabs control the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern
- One-directional rear wheels allow only forward mobility
- Swivel wheel locking bracket provides option to lock swivel wheels
- Actual Product Weight: 30 lbs
- Base Depth: 27"
- Base Width: 26.5"
- Handle Height (Max): 36"
- Handle Height (Min): 29"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 21"
- Overall Product Height: 29"
- Overall Product Length: 27"
- Overall Product Width: 26.5"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Size: Adult
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.