Drive Medical Forearm Platforms For Wenzelite Roller & Gait Trainers
Item #: CE1035FP
Drive Medical Forearm Platforms For Wenzelite Roller & Gait Trainers which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
These comfortable Forearm Platforms provide comfortable support for users that cannot hold onto traditional handgrips. The platforms can be mounted anywhere on the handlebars to accommodate each user's weight bearing needs.
- Lightweight aluminum
- Height and depth adjustable
- Rotates inward and outward
- Handgrips extend forward or backward, supinate, pronate, and are angle adjustable
- Contoured armrest is molded into one piece with a flexible edge for added comfort
- May be mounted anywhere along the handlebar, including the front; Position is determined by patient's weight bearing needs
- May be mounted facing toward the inside or outside of the handlebar for lateral adjustability
- Each side is individually adjustable
- Hook-and-loop straps prevent arms from slipping
- Actual Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Armrest Length: 8"
- Handlebar to Armrest Height: 2"-7.5"
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 12"
- Overall Product Width: 4"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
Weight Capacity: n/a
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
No Assembly Required; Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.