Drive Medical Support Kit for First Class School Chair Small
Item #: FC8025N
Drive Medical Support Kit for First Class School Chair Small which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Support Kit for the First Class School Chair provides full support and extra security while using the chair. An adjustable trunk harness focuses support on the sternum and rib cage to prevent forward slumping and maintain correct midline seated position. Depth adjustable abductors position the users knees and help control spasti muscles that can cause legs to cross. Lateral supports that are height and width adjustable help to align and stabilize the upper body.
- Support Kit includes Trunk Harness, Abduction, and Lateral Supports
- Adjustable and zippered trunk harness provides focused support on the sternum and rib cage
- Semi-stretch material allows controlled movement, prevents forward slumping and also maitains correct midline seated position
- Straps with cam lock buckles secure the trunk harness
- Abductor is depth adjustable; Positions user's knees and controls spastic muscles that might cause their legs to cross
- Lateral supports assist proper stabilization and alignment of the upper body
- Lateral supports are height and width adjustable
- Actual Product Weight: 3 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 4"
- Overall Product Length: 9"
- Overall Product Width: 8.68"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel and Fabric
Weight Capacity: n/a
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Basic Assembly Required; Tool Free Installation
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.