Drive Medical Seat2Go Positioning Seat CRS 2000
Item #: CRS2000
Drive Medical Seat2Go Positioning Seat model #CRS2000 which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The seat by Wenzelite is perfect for children who are need assistance with their posture in seat. The contoured seat prevents the child from sliding forward and improves seating posture. The seat offers a 95 degree seat to back angle. It offers a double strap trunk support and belt for added safety from movement. It also contains two sets of seat straps under the seat and in the back pocket to secure the seat to any chair making it highly adaptable. The seat can even be used as an insert for a single or double stroller.
- Contoured seat prevents child from sliding forward and improves seating posture
- 95-degree seat to back angle
- Double-strap trunk support and a positioning belt
- Two sets of straps secures seat to any chair; When not in use, the seat straps can be stored under the seat behind the clear flap and the back straps in the back pocket
- Can be used as an insert for a single or double stroller
- Weighs only 5 lbs
- Actual Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 12"
- Overall Product Height: 12"
- Overall Product Length: 9"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.