The Full Electric Bed is perfect for anyone who needs a hospital style bed at home or in a nursing home. The Full Electric bed has a motor which is quiet and smooth when operating the adjustment of the head and foot sections plus the height of the bed. The frame of the bed provides superior strength and reduced weight due to its construction, while the spring deck is zinc coated to provide durability and to reduce corrosion effects. The hand control is easy to use and controls the upper body, knees, and overall height of the bed frame to provide maximum comfort and ease for the user or caregiver. The Full Electric Bed is perfect for any home where someone needs additional assistance in bed and would like the added convenience of being able to adjust the sections of the bed.
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Heavy-duty bed ends are attractive in any decor and easy to maintain
- UL 73 approved
- CSA approved
- Manufactured in ISO9001 facility
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Quiet, smooth operation
- The easy-to-use hand pendant electrically controls the positioning of the upper body, knees and overall height of the bed frame to provide maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver
- Side clips store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Easy to set up
- Head and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Actual Product Weight: 195 lbs
- Bed Height (Max): 19.5"
- Bed Height (Min): 12.5"
- Casters: 3"
- Ground Clearance: 3"-11"
- Motor: 15005MH-l (Head)
- 15005MF-L (Foot)
- 15005HL-L (Hi/Low)
- Overall Product Height: 35.25"
- Overall Product Length: 89"
- Overall Product Width: 34.875"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Basic Assembly Required; No Installation Required