Drive Medical Competitor Semi-Electric Bed with Mattress
Item #: 15560PKG
Drive Medical Competitor Semi-Electric Bed with Mattress which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Drive Competitor Semi Electric Bed is the most compact bed which makes receiving a hospital bed easier for those patients who need one at home. The Competitor Semi Electric Bed comes complete with the bed rails, motor, head board and foot board for the unit. In addition this model comes with a mattress. The hospital bed ships with non slip feet making it safer for those patients who are constantly tossing and turning in bed and will ensure the bed moves as minimal as possible. The Competitor Semi Electric Bed is perfect for those patients looking for the most adaptable hospital bed in the market.
- Receiver bracket mounts on the frame to eliminate the need for cross braces (brackets are retractable);Ensures proper placement and reduces lost or forgotten components
- Hand pendant has large, glow-in-the dark, easy-to-use controls, and has a troubleshooting light built in; Battery backup in hand control
- Leg and deck height are adjustable without tools
- Safety lock slides over hanger pins to prevent disengaging
- Motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- Motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Motor is UL approved
- Bed comes complete with full side rails and retractable rail sockets to mount rails
- Head and foot frame weigh only 42 lbs each
- Head and foot boards are interchangeable
- Actual Product Weight: 143
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Bed Height (Max): 17.5"
- Bed Height (Min): 10.5"
- Casters: 3"
- Ground Clearance: 3.5"-10.5"
- Motor: 15038MO
- Overall Product Height: 36.75"
- Overall Product Length: 82"
- Overall Product Width: 35"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450
Weight Capacity: 450
Warranty: 5 Year Limited on Motor and Hand Control; Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Basic Assembly Required; Tool Free Installation
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.