Drive Medical ShearCare 500 Pressure Foam Mattress 84" 500SC3RRFB
Item #: 500SC3RRFB
Drive Medical ShearCare 500 Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress 84" model #500SC3RRFB which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The ShearCare 500 mattress from Drive and Mason Medical is an excellent pressure redistribution option for homecare and long term care patients. Its comfortable foam is divided into 670 individual cells and 3 distinct zones for maximum comfort while the cover provides a low shear, anti-microbial and water resistant surface.
- A pressure redistribution foam mattress specifically created for facilities with limited budgets without sacrificing the clinical efficacy of more expensive surfaces
- This three-zoned mattress is comprised of 670 independent cells; This design allows for maximum immersion and envelopment
- Superior pressure redistribution is achieved by varying cell depths throughout the mattress zones
- Unique SSPT Rail System(TM) provides solid-edge support, allowing easy patient transfer to and from bed
- Designated head and foot sections prevent installation errors
- Top Cover is a 2-way stretch fabric which reduces heat buildup and provides a low shear surface that is antimicrobial and water-resistant; Vinyl bottom is waterproof
- Concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- Actual Product Weight: 24 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top
- Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Layers of Foam: 1
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 84"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Side Rails: Yes
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Warranty: 5 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
Basic Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.