Drive Medical ShearCare 300 Pressure Foam Mattress 76" 300SC1FB
Item #: 300SC1FB
Drive Medical ShearCare 300 Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress 76" model #300SC1FB which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The ShearCare 300 mattress from Drive and Mason Medical is an excellent pressure redistribution option for homecare and long term care patients. Its comfortable foam is divided into 66 channels and 3 distinct zones while the cover provides a low shear, anti-microbial and water resistant surface.
- Top Cover is a 2-way stretch fabric which reduces heat buildup and provides a low-shear surface that is anti-microbial and water-resistant; Vinyl bottom is waterproof
- Concealed zipper and Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Conforms to Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- Designated head and foot sections prevent installation errors
- Pressure Redistribution mattress designed for home care and long term care
- This mattress is divided into 3 distinct zones, comprised of 66 channel cuts for differential pressure redistribution
- Actual Product Weight: 24 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top
- Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Layers of Foam: 1
- Overall Product Height: 5.5"
- Overall Product Length: 76"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Warranty: 5 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
Basic Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.