An Alternating Pressure Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers-also known as bed sores-by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. The Masonair AS8800 is one of the most advanced systems in the Masonair series, offering advanced microprocessor sensor technology, 10 adjustable comfort settings and a variety of alternating pressure cycles to maximize patient comfort. The AS8800 also adds Low Air Loss capability to the Alternating Pressure Mattress concept for a truly extraordinary therapeutic support surface.
- Microprocessor sensor technology provides continuous feedback to equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort
- The mattress consists of 20, 8" high cell-on-cell designed air bladders
- In case of a power failure the bottom 4" air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient
- The 10 adjustable comfort settings allows pressure to be customized by patient weight
- Alternating Pressure Mode has 10, 15, 20, and 25 minute cycle times
- Static Mode can suspend alternating mode and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes
- Pillow Top feature keeps head and neck stable
- Auto-Firm feature for max inflation when transferring patient and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes
- Seat Inflation mode offers additional support when head of bed is raised for an extended period of time
- Lockout feature protects patient settings
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature (3 minute auto-return feature)
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Actual Product Weight: 12 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 10"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required