An Alternating Pressure Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers-also known as bed sores-by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. The Masonair AS5300 adds Low Air Loss capability and a 3" foam base to the Alternating Pressure Mattress concept for a truly extraordinary therapeutic support surface. The AS5300 also offers a pressure control dial to optimize the 8" mattress's comfort level according to the patient's weight.
- Combines low air loss and alternating pressure therapies for an extraordinary therapeutic support surface
- The powerful, yet quiet air pump provides sophisticated, user friendly operation
- System of 20, 5" individual bladders over a 3" foam base
- The pump offers an 8 minute cycle time; adjustable comfort setting by patients weight
- Removable, quilted non-shear, anti-microbia,l fully enclosed cover encapsulates the entire mattress
- CPR feature for rapid deflation
- Actual Product Weight: 10.41 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual
- Pump Cycle Time: 8 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required