Drive Medical Masonair 10" Low Air Mattress and Pressure System 48"
Item #: LS9000B48
Drive Medical Masonair 10" Low Air Mattress and Pressure System 48" which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
An Alternating Pressure Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers-also known as bed sores-by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. The LS9000B is one of the most advanced systems in the Masonair series providing Low Air Loss capability for an aerated, cool, dry sleeping surface and added width for bariatric patients. The unit's advanced microprocessor sensor technology also continuously adjusts for optimal pressure redistribution.
- Microprocessor sensor technology provides continuous feedback to equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort
- The mattress consists of 20, 10" high cell-in-cell designed air bladders
- In case of a power failure the air cells within the 10" air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient
- For the home care and long term care markets
- Head Pillow feature
- CPR feature allows for rapid deflation of mattress system
- Static function can suspend the alternating mode (has autorecovery feature)
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature (3 minute auto-return feature)
- Actual Product Weight: 23.7 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch
- Overall Product Height: 10"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 48"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 16 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.