Ultra-soft Multi-Ply Mattresses from Drive and Mason Medical are excellent options for simple pressure redistribution. The mattresses are composed of multiple layers of comfortable high density foam and are separated into zones that provide customized support for different parts of the patient's body. The top layer of the Multi-Ply Global is our unique Lura-Quilt foam which allows air to continuously pass through, reducing heat buildup. The mattresses are covered with a 2-way stretch fabric that reduces heat buildup and decreases shear. They're also anti-microbial and water resistant.
- Multi-layered pressure redistribution mattress that is soft enough for your lighter patients and durable enough for your heavier patients (450 lbs)
- The top layer of Lura-Quilt(TM) foam is aerated which allows air to continuously pass through reducing heat build up
- The sloped heel section redistributes pressure from the heel to the less vulnerable calf
- The heel section is precision die-cut to permit air to circulate under the patient's heel, which keeps the skin cool and dry
- The Lura-Tex(TM) bottom layer is channel cut to allow continuous gatching of the head and foot section without compromising the integrity of the foam
- Unique SSPT Rail System(TM) provides solid-edge support, and facilitates safe patient transfers
- Designated head and foot sections prevent installation errors
- Top Cover is a 2-way stretch fabric which reduces heat buildup and provides a low shear surface that is anti-microbial and water-resistant; Vinyl bottom is waterproof
- Concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- Actual Product Weight: 21.6 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top
- Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Layers of Foam: 4
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 76"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Warranty: 15 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
Basic Assembly Required; No Installation Required