Drive Medical Future Air True Low Air Mattress System
Item #: 14000
Drive Medical Future Air True Low Air Mattress System which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Future Air True Low Air Mattress System by Drive Medical is one of the most advanced Low Air Loss Mattress Systems with it being capable of delivering a maximum air flow of 1300 liters per minute. The Mattress System's immersion and envelopment therapies allow for a better and more proper treatment of skin maceration, pressure, sheer, and friction. The unit also has a zoned therapy allowing for three zones on the mattress to redistribute pressure around the bones for a more comfortable feel. The Future Air True Low Air Loss Mattress System is able to automatically adjust the pressure when a user has the head of the bed in a elevated position to sit up. The segmented 10" side bolsters allow for a safe and easy bed articulation. The unit has a 3 minute lockout panel which prevents any accidental changes and even a max firm mode to help caregivers provide easier and better assistance. The quick connector is able to auto detect on/off and smooths the CPR deflation. The Future Air True Low Air Mattress System provides therapies against many skin conditions and is ideal for people who need support.
- True low air loss, immersion, and envelopment therapies to optimally manage skin maceration, pressure, shear, and friction
- Zoned therapy customizes bladder inflation to 3 differential pressure zones to maximize immersion and redistribute pressure around bony prominences
- Automatic fowler boost when head of bed is elevated
- Segmented, 10" side bolsters allow for safe and easy bed frame articulation
- Auto 3-minute panel lockout prevents accidental setting change
- Max Firm mode helps facilitate nursing care
- Quick connector auto-detects ON/OFF and facilitates CPR deflation
- 440 lb weight capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 39.1 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 10"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Polyurethane
- Product Weight Capacity: 440 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 1300 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Power: 100-120VAC 50/60 Hz
- Pump Type: Blower
Weight Capacity: 440 lbs
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required
- Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.