Drive Medical 8" Alternating Pressure Mattress System
Item #: AP8000N
Drive Medical 8" Alternating Pressure Mattress System which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
An Alternating Pressure Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers-also known as bed sores-by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. Our AP8000 model is the most cost-effective Alternating Pressure Mattress System available, offering optimum pressure redistribution and a simple, user-friendly pump. The removable top cover is low shear, anti-microbial and fluid resistant for maximum health benefit.
- 8" Alternating cell depth
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Quiet user friendly pump delivers air volume of 4 LPM
- The AP8000N alternating pressure mattress system is the most economical 8" therapeutic support surface in the market offering optimum pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The removable quilted zippered top cover is low shear, anti-microbial and fluid resistant
- Actual Product Weight: 15 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 4 LPM
- Pump Alarms: No
- Pump Cycle Time: 5 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
No Assembly Required; Tool Free Installation
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.