Drive Medical 6500 Lite Dual Layer Foam Mattress With 80" Perimeter
Item #: 6500LT2RRFB
Drive Medical 6500 Lite Dual Layer Foam Mattress With 80" Perimeter which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
Ultra-soft Multi-Ply Mattresses from Drive and Mason Medical are excellent options for simple pressure redistribution. The mattresses are composed of multiple layers of comfortable high density foam and are separated into zones that provide customized support for different parts of the patient's body. The mattresses are covered with a 2-way stretch fabric that reduces heat buildup and decreases shear. They're also anti-microbial and water resistant.
- Multi-layered foam mattress with top layer of die-cut high-density foam in the head and torso section for excellent pressure redistribution
- Heel section is multi-layered with independent cell technology to address this high-risk area
- Bottom layer of high-density foam provides a firm foundation and prevents bottoming out
- Unique SSPT Rail System(TM) provides solid-edge support and facilitates safe patient transfers
- Designated head and foot sections prevent installation errors
- Top Cover is a 2-way stretch fabric which reduces heat buildup and provides a low shear surface that is anti-microbial and water-resistant; Vinyl bottom is waterproof
- Concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- Actual Product Weight: 21.6 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top
- Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Layers of Foam: 2
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Side Rails: Yes
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Warranty: 5 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
Basic Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.