Drive Medical 10" True Low Air Loss Mattress System with Pulsation
Item #: LS9000
Drive Medical 10" True Low Air Loss Mattress System with Pulsation which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
A Low Air Loss mattress system from Drive and Mason Medical helps to prevent and treat pressure ulcers by providing the patient with an aerated, dry sleeping surface. The LS9000 offers superior air flow for a cool and dry sleeping surface. It also includes Mason's exclusive Pulsate mode that intermittently reduces the mattress's air pressure to aid in increasing blood flow. The unit's internal pressure monitor continuously adjusts for optimal pressure redistribution.
- Extraordinary therapeutic mattress system for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The Powerloft Pro 900 pump produces 1180 liters of air flow per minute offering a cool and dry sleeping surface
- The 10 Adjustable Comfort Settings allows pressure to be customized by patient's weight
- The Auto-Firm feature allows for a 1 minute fill rate
- The exclusive Pulsate mode reduces the air flow every 30 seconds to 50-percent of the comfort setting; This feature will intermittently reduce pressure and increase blood flow
- The internal pressure control sensor continuously monitors surface pressure for optimal pressure redistribution
- For use in the Homecare, Long Term Care, and Acute Care Markets
- 2" convoluted foam base in case of power outage
- Static function can suspend the pulsate mode
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Actual Product Weight: 33.6 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 10"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 1180 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 30 Second Pulsation
- Pump Power: 110VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Blower
Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.