Drive Medical Vertical Handgrips For All Wenzelite Posterior Rollers
Item #: CE1045
Drive Medical Vertical Handgrips For All Wenzelite Posterior Rollers which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Wenxelite Vertical Handgrips provide an alternate grip for users with limited dexterity. The vertical handgrips can be mounted at a variety of angles to accommodate different users.
- Patients who cannot grasp a standard handlebar use vertical handgrips
- The vertical handgrips extend, pronate, supinate and have a 45-degree angle
- Each side is independently adjusted for the most comfortable hand placement
- When both vertical handgrips are placed in the prone position, they can be used as a horizontal handlebar
- Actual Product Weight: 1 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 4"
- Overall Product Length: 8"
- Overall Product Width: 2"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
Weight Capacity: n/a
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Basic Assembly Required; Tool Free Installation
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.