Drive Medical Adult Burgundy Anterior Safety Roller
Item #: CE1000B
Drive Medical Adult Burgundy Anterior Safety Roller which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Anterior Safety Roller by Wenzelite provides stabllity while walking. The roller builds confidence as it encourages safe ambulation and a sense of freedom.
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Adjustable-brake spring tension
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid-resistant, non-marring, easy-rolling, neoprene wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Actual Product Weight: 16 lbs
- Base Depth: 25"
- Handle Height (Max): 36"
- Handle Height (Min): 29"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 17"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 29"
- Overall Product Length: 25"
- Overall Product Width: 21.5"
- Primary Product Color: Burgundy
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Basic Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.