Drive Medical 30" Safetycare Beveled Edge 1 Piece Fall Mat Gray
Item #: 14702GY
Drive Medical 30" Safetycare Beveled Edge 1 Piece Fall Mat Gray which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Safetycare Fall Mat is the ideal choice for providing a safe environment for patients at high risk of falling out of bed. Its revolutionary EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) foam construction allows the mat to absorb and redirect impact forces during a fall. The mat's tapered, beveled edges allow equipment to roll over with ease and its non-slip bottom keeps the mat secure and helps prevent accidental tripping. The rubber-like qualities of the Safetycare's top quality, high density compressed foam make it extremely durable and moisture resistant. The mats solid core design is easy to clean and is antibacterial to avoid cross contamination between various patient rooms making this the perfect addition to any comprehensive fall prevention program. This mat is Gray with a 30" width.
- Mats are constructed from the highest quality compressed foam to prevent injury in the event of an accidental roll-off from bed
- Tapered, beveled edges allow equipment such as overbed tables or patient lifts to roll over with ease
- Non slip bottom keeps the mat secure and helps prevent accidental tripping
- The fluid proof solid core design is easy to clean and is anti-bacterial/anti-microbial
- Comes in 30" width
- Actual Product Weight: 1 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1"
- Overall Product Length: 68"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Foam
Weight Capacity: n/a
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required
- Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.