The Dechra TrizChlor 4HC Shampoo For Cats Dogs Horses 8oz Each is for support of healthy skin for animals with conditions responsive to chlorhexidine. These conditions include: superficial, pruritic bacterial and fungal skin infections, acute moist dermatitis (hot spots), pododermatitis and methicillin resistant Staphylococcus infections. The addition of hydrocortisone aids in relieve of inflammation and pruritus.
- Antibacterial, Antiseptic.
- Effective against multi-drug-resistant Staphylococcal infections.
- Contains no alcohol; is non-irritating to ulcerated or abraded skin or ears.
- Use in conjunction with Muricin (mupirocin 2% ointment) on focal areas of infections.
- Recent in vitro study of chlorhexidine shampoos (2%, 3%, 4%) demonstrated equivalent and excellent minimum bactericidal activity against S. pseudintermedius (methicillin-susceptible and methicillin-resistant) at 10 min incubation time.
- Patented, USP Tris EDTA composition.
4% Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Tris-EDTA, USP