First Quality Prevail Adj Underwear SM/MED 28"-46" PVR-512 18/bag
Item #: INCPVR512
You are buying the First Quality Prevail Adj Underwear SM/MED 28"-46" PVR-512 18/bag - Model #PVR-512 from First Quality. First Quality is a leading manufacturer of incontinence products including briefs, liners, underwear, diapers, and underpads. At ADW Diabetes, we do our best to offer the complete product line by First Quatliy with superior service and fast shipping.
First Quality Prevail Adj Underwear SM/MED 28"-46" PVR-512 18/bag - goes beyond protecting from leakage associated with moderate leakage associated with urge and mixed incontinence. It has improved efficiency by reducing odors and promoting skin health. Advanced discreet core technology has exceptional performance with added comfort and discretion. Reattaching side tabs allow the wearer to put on and off and take off without removing clothes.
- Unisex - Designed to fit both a woman and a man.
- Skin Smart Fabric - Hypoallergenic fabric that contains Aloe, Chamomile and Vitamin E for skin wellness
- Odor Guard - Helps prevent odors before they even start.
- Back Label – Size printed on inside waistband.
- Breathable Zones - Ventilated areas allow air to freely migrate to the wearer, helping maintain skin wellness and comfort by reducing heat build-up.
- Cloth-Like Outer Fabric - A soft, breathable outer fabric that is more comfortable for the wearer and reduces the risk of skin irritation from the traditional plastic backed incontinence product.
- QUICK WICK with MaxSoft Technology - Combines superior softness with first-class acquisition speeds.
- Easy-Lock Fastener Strips and Tabs - Strips and Tabs grip and hold without being sticky. The entire outer cover is a refasten zone, allowing for multiple tab refastening for improved fit, accurate sizing and cost savings through reduced waste.
- 18 per Bag
- Color: Blue
- Manufacturer Part number: PVR-512
- Size: Small Medium 28"-46"
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.