BD Safety Lok Insulin Syringe Ultra Fine 29G 1cc 100 per bx CS of 4, model 329464, manufactured by BD.
1 mL BD Safety-Lok U-100 insulin syringe with 29 G x 1/2 in. BD Ultra-Fine permanently attached needle, regular bevel, regular wall. Blister pack. The only safety-engineered syringe of its type to offer clear visual confirmation of the lock position.
BD Safety Lok Insulin Syringe Ultra Fine 29G Features:
- 100 per Box. Case of 4.
- Availability: Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, Latin America, Canada, US
- Product type: BD safety-engineered device, Syringe and needle
- DNR (Latex) free: Yes
- Gauge: 29 G
- Sterile: Yes
- Type: Blister pack
- Brand: BD Safety-Lok
- Feature: Permanently attached needle
- Needle length: 1/2 in.
- Product group: BD Safety-Lok
- Safety feature: Sliding sleeve
- Wall type: Regular wall
- How sterilized: Radiation, EtO
- Storage: Normal conditions
- Resterilize: Re-sterilize via EtO